lovely little things: photographs. thoughts. links.
~ thoughts ~
- Happy, happy Wednesday! Quite some time has passed since I last shared a photographs – thoughts – links post… but, hurrah! This itty-bitty issue is about to be remedied. Shall we begin?
- The recipe for the doughnuts featured in the images above can be found here. As for the enchanting miniature chalices (also visible above), I purchased them a year or two ago while thrift-shopping for unique photography props. Love them!
- Throughout the holidays my life was fairly calm; simple. Without the burden of homework/school/finals I was able to relax, enjoy a few novels and television shows, and play with our shih-tzus for hours each day. The new year has officially arrived, however, and I’ve begun to plan for the months ahead. I’ll share a bit more regarding where I intend to go education/career-wise in the future, as the pieces (slowly, but surely) begin to fall into place.
- Christmas sweaters are my favorite. The most wonderful time of the year may have technically come to and end, but my seasonal, cute, oh-so-cozy pullovers will continue to be worn, at least for the time being… or through, um, April. Just maybe?
- Have a great week, everyone. Wishing you all a healthy and fun-filled 2015.
~ links ~
- These lovely engagement/wedding photographs… oh, I just can’t get over them. So much pretty!
- Oh my, this cake. Adore.
- Ooh, I created several new Pinterest boards. Yay! devour ~ fauna ~ gather ~ someday
- I heart everything about this photograph/wallpaper/decor. It’s totally gorgeous.
- Three sweet treats I love, love, love: gingerbread buckwheat muffins ~ meyer lemon rolls ~ brioche almond ring.
- This 2014 Year in Review. What a fantastic idea! Hmmm… come December, I may just have to write one myself.
xoxo. a new recipe is coming soon. (hooray!)
Those mini chalices are too cute! Thank you for the Meyer lemon roll love and I will be checking out your new Pinterest boards this evening :).
Thanks so much, Laura! 🙂
omigosh that moose mousse cake is SOOOO CUTE! and yeah that brioche almond ring…yuuuummm
Hahah, thanks, Kayle! I’m obsessed with that cake 😀
OMg!! Just simply gorgeous!! I can stare at these pics for hours!!
Thanks so much, Ami!! 🙂
I just love your photos 🙂
Thanks so, so much, Jennifer! I love your (totally gorgeous/inspiring) photos, too 🙂