lovely little things: photographs. thoughts. links.
Happy, Happy Friday, Friends!
This past week was an utter blur (for myself, at least). I spent the majority of my days in bed with an awful cold, and still now have a particularly nasty sore throat, runny nose, & cough.
On the bright side, I had ample time to read & pin… so I suppose it wasn’t all bad. (insert smiley face emoji here!)
Today’s ‘lovely little things‘ installment features photographs of pretty pink flowers I simply couldn’t resist purchasing a few months ago. Below you’ll find an itty bitty article, of sorts, regarding prom dresses. Though I was compensated to write & publish this piece, all opinions are, as always, entirely my own. Ah, and then links to places I heart around the web.
Have a wonderful weekend! xo
~ thoughts ~
- Though I myself will never attend a Prom, having departed high school with the equivalent of a diploma two years early, the anticipation & excitement among my junior friends and former classmates has (already!) begun. Prom Dresses are on everyone’s mind at the moment, and this past week the stunning styles available on TopsWedding caught my eye. As I scrolled through various pages of embellished & adorned dresses, I thought of a shopping day spent with one of my friends several months ago. We wandered about a lovely outdoor mall, stopping, at one point, in an extravagant dress store. The vast majority of this shop’s dresses were ridiculously ostentatious… laughing, we found fault with nearly every article of clothing in the boutique, and wondered who on earth would ever wear such frilly, tacky attire. The aforementioned TopsWedding fashions, however, are anything but garish & gaudy… I kinda love them. This particular one is my absolute favorite – elegant, classy, & chic. Gorgeous. Needless to say, I’ll be referring friends & family to this charming site often over the coming weeks, in the hopes that they’ll find the perfect dress for their special evening there. You can follow TopsWedding on the following social media platforms – I highly recommend forwarding one or all of these links to any teenage girl you know will be attending a high school Prom later this year.
- TopsWedding on Google Plus
- TopsWedding on Tumblr
- DressStreet on Facebook
~ links ~
- I heart these photographs. Because, Vienna!
- So much sunshine (smoothie)!
- Waffle Love. (And pretty, pretty pictures!)
- THIS. I adore this. (Also: Paris, I miss you.)
- I am utterly obsessed with Adrianna’s lovely chocolate/matcha cake. OMG.
- These peach garden roses. Wow.
- Hurrah! (I love cookbooks.)
- This post. Honest. Inspiring.
Beautiful photos! Aw, colds are no fun at all – hope you are feeling better and able to enjoy the weekend!
Thank you so much, Laura! <3 😀
so many awesome links!!! and ahhh prom dresses-so fun (prom’s sort of overrated though, so don’t worry ;P)
Hahah, thanks so much, Kayle! 😀 xx
What spectacular photos, Abby 😀 Please, have a speedy recovery for this weekend!
Thank you so much, Lily! 🙂
Arrived here from pinterest. Your photographs are so beautiful, as is your whole weblog.
Thank you so much, Sarah! I just visited your sweet site, and oh, it’s so lovely! I’ll definitely be following your work 🙂