lovely little things: photographs. thoughts. links.
~ thoughts ~
- Hi-hi! I hope you all had a lovely weekend/Easter celebration. We (my family & I) had a mini egg hunt on Sunday morn and then proceeded to eat quite a bit of chocolate. I also saw Insurgent (finally) and it was nice, I suppose. By far better than Divergent. I’m not much a fan of dystopian/action films, though, so…
- On the above tea photographs: I shot them this past November – and they’ll look familiar to any longtime Lace & Lilacs reader because – this. I didn’t share these images in that particular post, and they’ve been sitting in a file on my desktop for nearly six months now. It’s high time they were put to use.
- The muffins were baked & photographed around the same time as the aforementioned tea, but the recipe (unfortunately), was a complete and utter failure/disaster. They were far too sticky and could barely be pried loose from the pan. Ah, well. Someday I’ll perfect them.
- I’m reading Hollow City at the moment, and am loving it so far. In fact, I added it to my 50 Books to Read in 2015 list (replacing the ‘magic’ novel that was there previously… sorry, Percy Jackson).
- Okay, and this video is the cutest.
~ links ~