Portraits of Melissa + Links
I photographed my lovely friend Melissa about a week or so ago, and am quite pleased with how the images turned out. Portraits are a photo genre that I haven’t much experience with yet, but it’s quickly becoming my absolute favorite one.
Below you’ll find heaps of pictures, along with links to things I recently discovered and totally heart on the web. Have a wonderful day, friends! Treat yourself to a bouquet of flowers, okay?
Link ♥s: Part One
- This Tumblr. I’m a wee bit obsessed.
- Ooh, Vegetarian Soup!
- Goodness, the talent people have.
- This Photograph. So much love.
- Huh. Thoughts on this, American friends? International friends?
Link ♥s: Part Two
- Cookies. All. The. Cookies.
- These photographs are insanely inspiring.
- A stunning pavlova.
- Well, these doughnuts are gorgeous.
Link ♥s: Part Three
- Flowers. Always, Flowers.
- This engagement shoot is the cutest! I must incorporate swings into my next portrait session, somehow…
- I am so not a cat person. But this! Those ears!
- This story. The photos!
- OMG. I want s’more. (And Adrianna mentions Clueless in the post. Which is amazing.)
Link ♥s: Part Four
That’s all for today, folks. I’ve been especially busy lately, but do have quite a few posts to share with you throughout the weeks to come. Travel guides, lovely little inspiration features, & more… oh, and I’ve several *new* projects in the works, as well… more on these later.