Lace & Lilacs Design

L&L Design

Happy, Happy Sunday, Lovelies!

This morn I’d like to briefly introduce you to the ‘lil design business I recently launched. I am far from an expert in this particular field, of course, but after nearly four years of blogging have (somehow, miraculously) developed basic skills in regards to Photoshop, html, WordPress, etc. And now… I would love to help you create a beautiful blog!

Lace & Lilacs Design offers WordPress.org theme customization ($50) and blog headers ($15) at the moment. Professional design often costs as much as $2,000, so it’s quite a steal.

As for my style… ah, take a look at the Lace & Lilacs Design site for a general idea of how yours could potentially look. It’s quite simple and feminine, you see.

L&L Design

L&L Design

L&L Design

L&L Design

I’m not entirely sure what my long term goals are here… I prefer photography over design, so this may only be an itty-bitty side business to help out with college expenses. Let’s just see where it goes…

I hope you’re all having a fabulous day!

xx Abby

{ 10 Responses to “ }Lace & Lilacs Design”

sarah — August 16, 2015 at 12:59 pm

It looks so very pretty. And I adore the font you use. All the best with this venture, I hope it works brilliantly for you.

• Abby Ingwersen — August 16th, 2015 @ 5:35 pm

Thank you so much, Sarah. I just love that font! xx

Adeline Mills — August 16, 2015 at 5:49 pm

Love that you are doing this! Go get ’em girl!

• Abby Ingwersen — August 16th, 2015 @ 6:22 pm

Thanks so much, Adeline! xoxo

Tessa — August 17, 2015 at 7:36 am

How do you have the time???????????? :-))))

Gentle hugs,
    Tessa

• Abby Ingwersen — August 17th, 2015 @ 8:24 am

Oof, that’s a good question, and one I don’t entirely know the answer to! I’m a little bit crazy, I think. 🙂 xx

Laura (Tutti Dolci) — August 17, 2015 at 5:18 pm

Darling indeed! Wishing you much success with this new venture!

• Abby Ingwersen — August 17th, 2015 @ 7:51 pm

Thank you, Laura! I hope it goes well… 😀 xx

Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's — August 19, 2015 at 10:28 pm

LOL I have the same question as Tessa. Anyways, once again, congrats on launching L&L Design! I look at it and think, this style is so Abby! 🙂 -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey’s

• Abby Ingwersen — August 19th, 2015 @ 11:15 pm

Thanks SO much, Audrey! My design skills aren’t where I’d like them to be yet, but I think they’re adequate for what I’m charging. When it comes down to it, though, my focus will always be on photography. But hahah, why not give a little bit of everything a try? I know this coming school year (an art foundation year) is going to be TORTURE because I’m going to want to specialize in everything… even the things I’m awful at, like drawing. Gah, stupid perfectionism. 🙂

XO!