Versailles, France

Hi-Hi, Lovelies!

I’m popping in this morn to share the film photographs I shot at Versailles nearly two weeks ago. My ‘lil brother was in Paris for the holiday, and so, on Christmas Eve, we spontaneously decided to take the RER to this darling place. As a child I was utterly obsessed with Marie Antoinette (I must have read and reread this fictitious diary of hers a thousand times), and visiting the palace and its breathtaking gardens was an absolute dream-come-true. It was quite chilly, though, so we departed sooner than initially intended, but I will most certainly be returning in the spring.

Have a beautiful day, everyone,

xx Abby

{ 8 Responses to “ }Versailles, France”

Laura — January 4, 2016 at 1:51 pm

Love Versailles! These are beautiful photos Abby xx

• Abby Ingwersen — January 5th, 2016 @ 12:14 pm

Thank you so much, Laura! xx

Kayle (The Cooking Actress) — January 5, 2016 at 1:27 am

omg I loved that fictitious diary tooo! lol

• Abby Ingwersen — January 5th, 2016 @ 12:15 pm

Hahah wasn’t that series THE. BEST?! XO

Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's — January 5, 2016 at 3:04 am

This place is so beautiful, I don’t think I can fully believe it’s real until I set foot on it myself; it’s like straight out of a movie/storybook/fairytale! Hope you get a chance to visit again soon in warmer weather 🙂 -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey’s

• Abby Ingwersen — January 5th, 2016 @ 12:15 pm

Aww, thank you, Audrey! It was so, so gorgeous – I couldn’t quite believe that I was actually there. If you’re ever here we can train trip it together hahah XX

Laura (Tutti Dolci) — January 10, 2016 at 7:04 am

Just gorgeous, those Parisian blue skies make a striking backdrop!

• Abby Ingwersen — January 10th, 2016 @ 6:13 pm

Aren’t they stunning?! Sometimes I can hardly believe how beautiful they are. <3