Colmar V & Lovely Links
Happy, Happy Friday!
This evening I have a final few photographs from Colmar to share with you… there are just four in total, and I apologize for not including them in a prior post. These images were on a roll of film I’d forgotten I had in my possession, and so they were developed long after the former Colmar pictures, all of which are archived under ‘Travel’ in four separate parts.
So! Do enjoy these last few snapshots from my visit to this adorable town last December. Below you’ll also find a list of links I’ve been loving lately.
Side Note: Are these photos straight? I can never seem to tell…
- I am in love, love, love with this beautiful dress…. though I could never, ever afford it. Tears.
- I just adore these gorgeous illustrations.
- Izy posted these croissants a jillion years ago and I am still utterly obsessed with them.
- This quote. Yes.
- This photograph is insanely lovely.
- Because everyone should know how to say ‘monkey’ in French.
- New blog discovery! Tutus & Pearls.
- All. These. Shoes. I’ll take a pair of each, s’il vous plait.
That’s all for today, folks! I’ll be back soon. ♥
ooh those illustrations are so pretty! I love mermaids 🙂 and mmmmm croissantssss
Thanks, Kayle! <3
These pictures are beautiful!
And thank you so much for the little shout out!
I hope you have a lovely weekend!
Aww, thanks, Abby! Happy (almost) Monday to you. <3 xoxo
I’m obsessed with those croissants too! And that dress is so you… just gorgeous!
<3 <3 <3
omg I love the shoes so much!!!! but also $$$$ !!!! Also love the quote, and for some reason that croissant recipe was so calming -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey’s
Gah, I know, those shoes, right?! I WANT but can’t AFFORD. *cries*