lovely little things: photographs. thoughts. links.
♥ thoughts ♥
- Happy, happy Sunday, lovelies! Quite some time has passed since I last composed a ‘lovely little things: photographs. thoughts. links.’ post… but today this issue has been remedied (obviously 😉 ), as I had a bit of spare time and was somewhat in the mood to write. ‘Somewhat’ rather than ‘totally’ because I spent a while this morning completing an essay… oof. Not my favorite.
- Now, let’s chat about the above images, yes? I styled and shot the analog photographs for an ‘animal’-themed school project. I was aiming for a vintage-esque, antique-ish sort of mood. Hopefully I succeeded?
- A little ‘life lately’ update: The spring semester of my first year at university finishes in a mere month and a half (give or take a few days). I can scarcely believe it. At the moment I’m working on various projects, and have absolutely everything under control – a great relief -, but I can’t help but daydream about what summer may hold… I cannot. wait. to travel and take heaps and heaps of photographs. And I’ll be back in Paris in the autumn! More news to come… xoxo
♥ links ♥
- This pear pie is completely stunning. Obsessed!
- I really ought to go 60 days without shopping.
- Your blog is important. Fact.
- This post made me joyful. 🙂
- Lucy-Claire made a cute ‘lil video. I just adore it.
- Simple tricks to make your clothing last longer. A must-read.
Sending Hearts! I’ll be back soon.