Chartres, France IV

Chartres, France | Lace & Lilacs

Chartres, France

Chartres, France | Lace & Lilacs

Chartres, France | Lace & Lilacs

Chartres, France

Happy Tuesday, All!

This week seems a bit odd to me, and I feel just slightly out of sorts. I suppose it’s a long holiday-weekend sort of thing, no? If only I’d had the entire week off… sigh. Instead, my schedule is completely packed. I am terribly, terribly busy, as is to be expected towards the end of a school semester. Only a month and a half to go – it is crazy how time flies by.

On the bright side, summer is rapidly approaching. Hurrah! There is much to look forward to and, god willing, I will return to Paris in August, happy, healthy, well-rested, and prepared to begin my second year of university with heaps of travel photographs and adventure stories to share with you.

While on the subject of travel photos – the final few Chartres images I’ll be posting are featured above. Isn’t the cathedral absolutely stunning?

I hope everyone had a beautiful Easter. Sending hearts!

xoxo,

Abby

♥ ♥ ♥

{ 8 Responses to “ }Chartres, France IV”

Laura (Tutti Dolci) — March 29, 2016 at 10:24 pm

That cathedral is absolutely gorgeous! <3

Jennifer Farley — April 2, 2016 at 4:03 pm

Such beautiful photos 🙂

• Abby Ingwersen — April 3rd, 2016 @ 3:25 pm

Thank you so much, Jennifer! <3

Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's — April 4, 2016 at 6:16 pm

The spring semester of school is always really daunting for me, because we only have one break, which was spring break! I can’t wait for the end of the year, but the days leading up to the end of the year are going to be crazy! -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey’s

• Abby Ingwersen — April 5th, 2016 @ 5:49 pm

Oh, these weeks are going to be utterly INSANE. I have heaps and heaps of projects to complete – and, like you, don’t have any more breaks. Best of luck to you, girl! <3 xo

Laura — April 5, 2016 at 12:18 am

Again! I can’t stop swooning over these photos.

I know just how you feel. I’ve been running, running, running since January. And it seems to be an even busier time now. I am sooooo looking forward to summer (and more photos of your adventures). Have a lovely week and try to get some rest. xx

• Abby Ingwersen — April 5th, 2016 @ 5:53 pm

Aww, thank you so much, Laura! You are the absolute sweetest. Summer is nearly here… we can do it! XOXO