lovely little things: photographs. thoughts. links.
⋅ thoughts ⋅
- It is truly (at long last) spring in Paris, today. The sun is shining, the sky is a lovely shade of blue, and flowers are beginning to blossom oh-so-prettily. I was unprepared for the sudden change in weather (it was pouring rain; utterly freezing just days ago) and left the apartment to run errands sporting a sweater and coat – neither were necessary and both were highly uncomfortable, to say the least. It may very well be dresses daily from here on out… (Actually I wore dresses all throughout winter. I suppose what I mean is – dresses without multiple layers of sweaters and jackets atop? Their cuteness will finally be appreciated. 😉 )
- A few words about the items in the styled ‘still-life’ish images above: My little pink cashbook, two issues of Artful Blogging, one of Cereal Magazine, a pearl necklace of mine, a pressed flower, and one of my two analog cameras. Though the cashbook is utterly adorable, I recently stopped using it in favor of an app that tracks expenses/spending on my iPhone. It’s far simpler, but I intend to keep the original book around. Artful Blogging and Cereal are both wonderfully inspiring. You all must know by now that I heart pearls. And as for the pressed flowers (someday I’ll share a tutorial…someday…) and camera – favorites. favorites. favorites.
- And. Um. How is it already April 3rd? This year is flying by, it’s a tad frightening. At least summer is on its way. Hurray!
⋅ links ⋅
- This series of paintings. J’adore.
- Genius packing advice from A Pair & A Spare.
- House Goals.
- I am so in love with this darling dress.
- The 1975’s new album is absolutely everything.
xoxo! I’ll be back soon.
– Abby ♥