Dreamy Disneyland Paris (and quotes & links)
I intend to return quite soon with a detailed guide to Disneyland, Paris, but until then pretty please enjoy the analog photographs above… heaps more are on their way. Ooh, and if you’ve yet to take the Lace & Lilacs Reader Survey, it would mean everything to me if you shared your opinions and responses. I heart you all.
School has kept me busy as a bee these past few weeks (hence the rather short posts of late) and will continue to do so for about a month more. The final stretch – I can do this! Because of my hectic schedule I have only a few quotes I’ve recently discovered and adore to share, as well as a few beautiful links.
- “Believe in yourself and be prepared to work hard.” – Stella McCartney
- “Surround yourself with the things you love. Discard the rest.” – Unknown
- “You are what you do, not what you’ll say you’ll do.” – Unknown
- “Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground.” – Teddy Roosevelt
- “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney (I just had to include this. 😉 )
- “Patience is also a form of action.” – Auguste Rodin
- “Everything you create matters.” – Unknown
- Book recommendations. And more book recommendations.
- I am utterly and entirely in love with these images.
- An excellent post on breaking up with social media.
- This is cute.
- The loveliest photographs I ever did see.
*swoon* I looove it!
Thanks, Kayle! XOXO
Love these Abby! Fairytale dreams!
Love those links, too! Especially that post from Audrey’s blog!
Good luck with uni!
Aww, thanks, Lucy-Claire! xx
omg the photo diary and her hair! // and ahh thanks for the link up :’) // your Disneyland photos.. *heart eyes emoji* // good luck with the end of term! -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey’s
Thanks, Audrey! XOXO
Love love love your photos!! Almost feels a bit like they are from another time. I like the quotes you picked. And the lilac hues photographs are everything I want in life. I’m looking forward to your Disneyland posts ^_^
Aww, thanks so very much, Olivia. Sending hearts! <3
Oh my goodness! I always say your photos are dreamy, but these are even more so! And like always, I feel like I’m transported to another time period and some kind of perfect world. Thank you for creating that experience. You are so talented! xx Laura
Ohhhh, thank you x 10000, Laura! And um, I’m not talented, *you* are. But I try. <3 Sending hearts!!! <3