Dreamy Disneyland Paris (and quotes & links)
I intend to return quite soon with a detailed guide to Disneyland, Paris, but until then pretty please enjoy the analog photographs above… heaps more are on their way. Ooh, and if you’ve yet to take the Lace & Lilacs Reader Survey, it would mean everything to me if you shared your opinions and responses. I heart you all.
School has kept me busy as a bee these past few weeks (hence the rather short posts of late) and will continue to do so for about a month more. The final stretch – I can do this! Because of my hectic schedule I have only a few quotes I’ve recently discovered and adore to share, as well as a few beautiful links.
- “Believe in yourself and be prepared to work hard.” – Stella McCartney
- “Surround yourself with the things you love. Discard the rest.” – Unknown
- “You are what you do, not what you’ll say you’ll do.” – Unknown
- “Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground.” – Teddy Roosevelt
- “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney (I just had to include this. 😉 )
- “Patience is also a form of action.” – Auguste Rodin
- “Everything you create matters.” – Unknown
- Book recommendations. And more book recommendations.
- I am utterly and entirely in love with these images.
- An excellent post on breaking up with social media.
- This is cute.
- The loveliest photographs I ever did see.