A Pretty (Popsicle!) Skirt & Lovely Links
Bonsoir, my lovelies! Ça va? This evening’s post, though fairly brief, contains heaps upon heaps of the most delightful links. Quite a bit of time has passed since I last shared a ‘lil roundup of des liens (some links 😉 ) I heart, in spite of my constant bookmarking, saving, and collecting of inspiring articles, items, and photographs from the interwebs. Shall we make up for this today? I think yes.
Before we ooh and aww over the brilliant pages below, however, let’s chat… popsicle skirt!
From the moment I set eyes upon this Modcloth adorable-ness I knew I simply had to have it, in all its popsicle-patterned dreaminess, for myself. I rarely purchase clothing this vibrant – my wardrobe consists of mainly pastels and neutral tones- but how on earth could I possibly have resisted passing a skirt this darling up? Paired with a basic white cropped t-shirt for an ideal summer ensemble, this skirt may very well be my favorite, favorite thing at the moment. (And yes… I am aware that ‘thing’ is a thoroughly broad, general word. After all, very few ‘things’ are lovelier than this, no?)
I have been spending a great deal of time at our local pier, as of late, and will miss it oh-so very much upon my departure from California this weekend. Better experiences and opportunities await, however. Just a few days more… Now! For those links I promised.
♥ hearts, hearts, hearts! ♥
- I am in love with this utterly stunning Princess Bakery Funfetti Cake. (Pink!) Strawberry cream cheese frosting and cotton candy and my absolute favorite-est colors?! J’adore.
- I want to go to there. (30 Rock fans, you get me?)
- Currently dreaming of a tranquil tropical-island vacay. I’ve bookmarked this packing guide… just in case an opportunity comes my way. 😉
- I literally cannot. handle. the cuteness. To much adorable. My heart cannot take the babies-and-ice-cream bliss.
- These photographs, though. Oh-so-beautiful.
- Is this not the sweetest idea for a photo-series? Feeling inspired!
- Ooh, ooh, guess where I’m traveling to next week? Hint: here’s the packing guide.
- I just adore these photos. Her summery outfit is perfection.
- Hey-hey. What’s on your travel bucket list? Seriously… I would love to know.
- Surreal, breathtaking art by Erik Johansson.
- DIY minimally destroyed jeans from Ms. Laura Lucy! This (informative/creative/all-around-fabulous) post is too terrific.
- Awww, this dress! Modcloth, why must you tempt me so?
- French quote love. Being able to read this without the aid of its English translation made me quite, quite happy… so often I struggle through French sentences and grammatical construction, to the point where I genuinely wonder whether or not I will ever achieve fluency. I appear to be improving, though. Hard work pays off? (It better!)
- Ooh, no-bake cereal bars. Yes, please!
Sending hugs! xoxo,
About Abby Ingwersen
Abby Ingwersen is the 20 year old founder, author, and aspiring photographer behind the lifestyle blog Lace & Lilacs. She is passionate about sharing bits and pieces of her life here, and enjoys travel, Pinterest-ing, and thrifting for vintage treasures.