Polaroids of Olivia
I’m popping in for a brief ‘lil second this Wednesday evening to share the polaroids I shot whilst photographing Ms. Olivia three weeks or so ago. This photoshoot was so, so fun. ♥
Ooh, ooh, and here are a few pretty links, just because:
- I maybe sorta created yet another Instagram account for my polaroid images. Oops? Follow, if you’d like.
- If you don’t yet follow Doug the Pug… you are totally missing out on a whole bunch of adorableness.
- OMG, these book covers, though. I especially love the Coraline one.
- This song is just too catchy.
- …but as always, French music is the best music. (technically Canadian in this case. 😉 )
xoxo my dear friends!
Oh I love polaroids! Those book covers are gorgeous <3 -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey’s
Me tooo! And I know, those book covers?! Perfection.
these pics are awesome! You’re seriously so talented at making your photos seem classic and vintage-y yet quirky and really just capturing the essence of what you’re shooting!
Awwww, you are the sweetest, Kayle! Merciii! XOXO
These are perfect. I need more film for my polaroid and this has reminded me 🙂 Thank you
erin | art and words
Oh, thank you, Erin. XO!
I love the vintage feel of these shots!
Aww, thanks! xo