2016 Polaroids

Paris

Paris
California
Polaroids of Sasha
California

Paris 19/11/2016

a year of captured moments…

Well, a few months, actually. I acquired an Instax camera in September.

And just like that! It’s New Year’s Eve. Wow.

This morning my father, mother, littlest brother and I spent several hours at the San Diego Zoo, one of my very favorite places in all of California. The pandas! The polar bears! Adorableness overload. ♥

Now… I’m resting on my comfy childhood bed at home, listening to the French audiobook of Twilight whilst editing today’s captured (cute! fuzzy!) moments.

Sending lots and lots of love to you all, and wishing you the happiest of Happy New Years!

xoxo,

Abby

♥ ♥ ♥

About Abby Ingwersen

Abby Ingwersen is the 19 year old founder, primary author, and aspiring photographer behind the lifestyle blog Lace & Lilacs. She is passionate about sharing bits and pieces of her life here, and enjoys travel, Pinterest-ing, and thrifting for vintage treasures.

{ 12 Responses to “ }2016 Polaroids”

Em. — January 1, 2017 at 12:41 pm

Happy New Year Abby!
    I hope it’s wonderful and everything more.
    Also, these polaroids are lovely.

xo, Em.

• Abby Ingwersen — January 2nd, 2017 @ 7:57 pm

Oh, thank you, Em! XOXO! <3

Alexandra | BehrCollective — January 1, 2017 at 3:09 pm

I really enjoyed this post! I love the look of polaroids. Maybe its the fact that you have to be so much more selective with the photos you’re taking compared to a phone or other camera…but theres just something special about them! I hope you capture many more in 2017 🙂

• Abby Ingwersen — January 2nd, 2017 @ 7:58 pm

Aww, thanks, Alexandra! You’re so right – film moments are always the most precious. xo <3

Monique | WritingMonique — January 2, 2017 at 4:26 am

Happy new year! I absolutely loved these polaroids!

• Abby Ingwersen — January 2nd, 2017 @ 7:58 pm

Thanks, Monique! Happy 2017 to you! <3 xo

Laura | Tutti Dolci — January 2, 2017 at 3:43 pm

Happy New Year, Abby! This is such a lovely collection of polaroids. Hope 2017 is off to a great start for you! <3

• Abby Ingwersen — January 2nd, 2017 @ 7:59 pm

Thanks, Laura! I hope your new year is an amazing one! <3

Stephanie — January 2, 2017 at 3:52 pm

I love this! I got a little install around the holidays and maybe I will use it to document each month this year.

• Abby Ingwersen — January 2nd, 2017 @ 8:05 pm

Oh, that sounds like a lovely idea, Stephanie! Thanks for the comment. xo! <3

Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's — January 4, 2017 at 8:58 am

Okay it’s official! I swear I’m gonna get my Polaroid fixed and ready to use!!! -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey’s

• Abby Ingwersen — January 5th, 2017 @ 1:54 pm

Yessss, girl! Doooo it! You have such a fantastic eye; I can’t wait to see your pics!