Three Little Things
…to accompany three little pictures!
It feels as though it has been ages since I last popped into this ‘lil space… In reality, I think about a week has passed since my last post, but it seems far longer, most likely due to the busy first week of classes I’ve just had.
I have quite a bit of projects and tasks to focus on at the moment, so I’ll just be sharing three links I heart this evening. Ooh, and a few snapshots of the adorable Mod Dolly dress above, of course! I’ve loved wearing it lately (with many layers above and beneath, no thanks to the cold).
- I was literally just in Southern California and yet… visiting this adorable Hello Kitty Café in Irvine, at one of my absolute favorite shopping centers, completely slipped my mind! Noelle’s post on it is darling.
- This article on A Cup of Jo was so very interesting – the comments were such a pleasure to read. I have a feeling I’ll be quite a low maintenance bride someday… to each their own, but aren’t we at our happiest and most comfortable when we feel like ourselves? I know I am. 😉
- Caracassonne by Haleigh. I meant to visit this beautiful French city over the summer but simply didn’t have the time. Her photographs are the loveliest.
• • •
trois petites choses
Bonsoir mes amis ! Comment allez-vous ?
J’ai juste trois petites choses à partager aujourd’hui, parce que j’ai beaucoup des devoirs à faire ce week-end. J’espère que vous aimez les liens et la jolie robe orange au-dessus de ce texte. La robe est de Mod Dolly, une boutique que j’adore. Les vêtements là sont tous magnifique, les robes en particulier. Bon ! Les liens qui j’ai promis !
- J’aime bien la jolie cuisine de Coralie. Les couleurs sont parfaites !
- Les Californiennes sont très chic… mais je le savais déjà. 😉
- C’est les soldes ! J’adore cette petite liste avec les produits plus jolis sur le blog de Deedee.
Bon week-end à vous !
♥ ♥ ♥
About Abby Ingwersen
Abby Ingwersen is the 20 year old founder, author, and aspiring photographer behind the lifestyle blog Lace & Lilacs. She is passionate about sharing bits and pieces of her life here, and enjoys travel, Pinterest-ing, and thrifting for vintage treasures.