Polaroids of Oceanside, California & Links

happy monday!  bon lundi !

10 links/10 liens

1. 20 Sexist Things I’ve Heard as a Woman—and How I Could’ve Persisted in Response
  2. Guiding Lights
  3. La formule magique de « Riverdale », le « teen drama » qui rend tout le monde accro
  4. 25 Things I Wish I Would’ve Done Before 30—And Why It’s Okay I Didn’t
  5. Why Being Alone Doesn’t Have to Mean Being Lonely
  6. Oamul Lu
  7. Advice to My Younger Self
  8. Londres et ses maisons colorées
  9. apple and pear mini pies
  10. hazelnut sugar cookie cereal

♥ ♥ ♥

About Abby Ingwersen

Abby Ingwersen is the 19 year old founder, primary author, and aspiring photographer behind the lifestyle blog Lace & Lilacs. She is passionate about sharing bits and pieces of her life here, and enjoys travel, Pinterest-ing, and thrifting for vintage treasures.

{ 6 Responses to “ }Polaroids of Oceanside, California & Links”

Kayle (The Cooking Actress) — February 13, 2017 at 5:02 pm

love the list and the pretty beachy pics <3

• Abby Ingwersen — February 14th, 2017 @ 1:36 pm

Thanks, Kayle! xoxo!

Laura | Tutti Dolci — February 13, 2017 at 10:31 pm

So pretty, now I’m craving an afternoon beach walk + all the coffee. That’s my idea of heaven! 🙂

• Abby Ingwersen — February 14th, 2017 @ 1:37 pm

There’s nothing better than a stroll by the seashore and a hot coffee, is there?!

Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's — February 14, 2017 at 1:00 am

Love the polaroid in the third row on the right! // Yess to that first link // Do you watch Riverdale? I do! 😀 // Loving Oamul Lu’s art <3 -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey’s

• Abby Ingwersen — February 14th, 2017 @ 1:38 pm

Thanks, Audrey! // Right?? // Yes! I’ve been watching it in French in an attempt to justify watching TV when I should be studying lol. Archie comics were my fave growing up! // And OMG those illustrations, though! I’m obsessed.