au pays des merveilles (disposable camera)

Lace & Lilacs

snapping whilst shooting

Hi-Hi, Everyone! How are you?

Typically whilst shooting digitally I also have a ‘lil disposable camera on hand, in order to capture spontaneous moments quickly in between ‘real’ shots. I intentionally photographed both with and without flash, and quite like both the grainy and unrealistically vivid results.

For more on this project see my previous posts: digital + polaroid.

‘Tis all, xoxo,

Abby

• • •

olivia à paris

Bonjour à tous ! J’espère que vous allez bien.

Aujourd’hui j’ai quelques photos d’Olivia à partager. Ils étaient photographier avec un appareil photo jetable et j’aime beaucoup les couleurs est la bruit dans les images.

Il a y plus de photos de ce projet ici et ici aussi.

Passé une très belle journée, mes amis !

xoxo,

Abby

♥ ♥ ♥

About Abby Ingwersen

Abby Ingwersen is the 19 year old founder, primary author, and aspiring photographer behind the lifestyle blog Lace & Lilacs. She is passionate about sharing bits and pieces of her life here, and enjoys travel, Pinterest-ing, and thrifting for vintage treasures.

{ 6 Responses to “ }au pays des merveilles (disposable camera)”

Kayle (The Cooking Actress) — March 10, 2017 at 2:48 pm

lovelovelove! so cool!

• Abby Ingwersen — March 18th, 2017 @ 5:30 pm

love love love you! xo

Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's — March 13, 2017 at 12:11 am

I’ve been wanting to photograph a day with a disposable camera, but I haven’t gotten around to it yet! It’s cool how you’re experimenting with so many different kinds of cameras 😀 -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey’s

• Abby Ingwersen — March 18th, 2017 @ 5:30 pm

Aww, thanks, Audrey! I love disposable cameras because of the ease – no worrying about camera settings, the ISO of your film, unintentionally exposing your film to light (BEEN THERE. THE WORST.), etc etc. Haha I feel like I see the world differently through each type of camera haha.

erin — March 22, 2017 at 8:50 am

These are super, I keep coming back to look at them, there’s something so grungy and 90’s about them which brings all the nostalgic feels.

The Art Of Living