lovely little things: photographs. thoughts. links. (featuring the Union Square Greenmarket)
~ thoughts ~
- I photographed the shots above while wandering about New York City‘s Union Square Greenmarket this past October. Though I was initially dissatisfied with the images, I ultimately chose to share them here, on Lace & Lilacs… oh, those plums! Those tomatoes!
- I spent the majority of yesterday afternoon crafting away… I decided to handmake my fourth-grade brother’s Valentines this year, you see. They may be featured here sometime in the near-future. (Hurrah!)
- Several days ago, while aimlessly roaming the aisles of Michaels, I came across the sweetest miniature cookie cutters… perhaps I’ll put them to use later on this month? I’ve also been meaning to experiment a bit with yeast (brioche dough, to be specific), though the very thought of doing so terrifies me. Baking over the course of the next few weeks will certainly be interesting, to say the least.
- Wishing you all a happy February! Now… it’s link-love time.
~ links ~
- Emma (My Darling Lemon Thyme) has a bit of fabulous news for those of you who reside in the UK… (oh, I am so, so jealous! The US edition won’t be available for several months.)
- Yes. Yes. Yes.
- Oh my goodness, these images! Utter and absolute (cupcake) perfection.
- Almond Butter + Cookies. Adore!
- Because, doughnuts.
- I heart this cute little cake. The strawberry filling? Ahh, so much yum!