Santa Monica, California
Santa Monica is an utterly lovely destination… it may just be my absolute favorite spot in the entirety of Southern California. The vibrancy, the laid back Los Angeles atmosphere, the ferris wheel – I adore everything about this little beachfront city.
My family and I had the pleasure of spending nearly two full days here this past May. The train ride from our hometown was, perhaps, two hours? It was worth every minute.
Below I’ve composed an itty bitty guide to this sunny city. Enjoy!
What to See/Do in Santa Monica, California
- The Santa Monica Pier This pier is a sight you mustn’t miss during your stay. It’s remarkably large (especially in comparison to many of the piers we have further south), and jam packed with delightful activities.
- Santa Monica State Beach Honestly, I’m not much of a beach person, myself. If you heart the seashore, however, definitely stop by this strand.
- Third Street Promenade Because upscale shopping is always fun.
- Pacific Park This is the amusement park located on the aforementioned pier. It’s wonderful.
- Palisades Park Park lovers, take note: the view from this coastal park is seriously stunning.
- Santa Monica Pier Aquarium I’m an aquarium nerd, and this particular one is a fave of mine.
Sending ♥ To You All! This month is a busy one for me, but I’ll do my best to pop in regularly.