The Lace & Lilacs Podcast ♥ Episode Three
I’m popping in briefly today with a *new* podcast episode! xoxo
episode three synopsis
In this week’s podcast episode Lucy-Claire and Abby share and discuss various topics and articles they’ve recently discovered on the web. From public speaking to daily journaling, there’s an interesting little something for everyone.
lovely little things mentioned in the show
- 5 To-Do Lists Worth Making Today (via Levo)
- 101 in 1001 (Lucy-Claire)
- 101 in 1001 (Abby)
- 101 Things in 1001 Days (via Design Darling)
- Conquer Your Public Speaking Fears (via The College Prepster)
- 5 TED Talks to Inspire Productivity This Summer (via The EveryGirl)
- The Power of Vulnerability (via TED Talks)
- My Beauty Uniform: Alice (via A Cup of Jo)
- 50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind (via Marc & Angel)
- Q&A a Day Journal
- Abby’s Ice Cream Socks
- Great Idea for Walking Around a Museum (via A Cup of Jo)
- What to Bring to College: The Best College Packing List EVER (via Her Campus)
- Apartment Checklist
- Single-Tasking is the New Multitasking (via A Cup of Jo)
So happy to share this episode with everyone!!
Me too! xo
I love that you’re both list makers because I am such a list maker! 🙂 I need to listen to those TED talks, I could definitely use some tips to give my productivity a boost!
Thanks so much for listening, Laura! Those TED talks are fantastic. 🙂 xo
I’m so glad that you’ve recently discovered The College Prepster! She was one of the first bloggers I followed and I read her blog almost religiously 😛 / I haven’t heard about Alice Gao before, so I’m really glad that she was featured on A Cup of Jo! I’m always excited to see fellow Asian Americans gain recognition. And wow, it’s really awesome how long you’ve been into photography. I’ve only just picked it up as a hobby just under two years ago! / I packed the night before my flight to college, which is kind of a big deal because I had to fly internationally haha. I left so many things behind that my parents had to bring over to me when they were around for business trips. A college packing list definitely would have helped! / and I’m commenting this on both your posts: omg I almost had a heart attack when I heard you two mention me! And I mean that in the best possible way <3 Anyways, that sounds like so much fun and I'd be honored! -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey’s
Thanks SO much for listening, Audrey!! The College Prepster is such a fab blog; I’m glad to have discovered it! And Alice Gao is AMAZING.
Hahah, that’ll probably be me… packing the night before catching an international flight. Hopefully the college packing list will help, but I’m notorious for procrastinating so…..
And YES we’d love to have you on sometime. Maybe this fall?!