Sugar Portraits & Lovely Links
I photographed the above images over a month ago, in preparation for a semester critique of mine. Two of my lovely classmates/friends were kind enough to model for me, and I can’t thank them enough. The concept for the final series of photographs was ‘Sugar’… hopefully this make sense? At least a teeny ‘lil bit? Ah, well. To the left: there’s me standing beside my final 2D & 3D pieces. Balloons and Sweets for the win! ♥
Now, a collection of links I heart for you to enjoy this weekend:
• Chocolate Mint Cream Cake. Love.
• Cereal Magazine is launching a Paris Guidebook. Hurrah!
• Alpaca Cuteness. I can’t even handle the adorable.
• I quite like this. MERCI!
• Spongebob makes me happy.
Happy (almost) Friday!