- This Peanut Butter Cake.
- An interview with the lovely Sarah Kieffer.
- These floral photographs that I’m quite proud of.
- My third blogging anniversary.
- An interview with Molly Yeh. Enough said (yay!).
- I went to Tokyo!
- And Angers…
- And Lampang. And Bangkok.
- The time I photographed Ms. Melissa.
- I interviewed Thea, and Lucy-Claire. They are both wonderful, wonderful people.
- I spent a couple of days in Santa Monica. Hearts.
- Lucy-Claire and I launched the Lace & Lilacs Podcast! It has been a while since our last episode, but I’m certain we’ll be back at some point… 🙂
- I made this GIF. I kinda love it.
- Popsicle Week 2015 happened. I contributed this recipe. It’s fab.
- This interview with Sarah Elwell is a favorite of mine.
- I heart this one with Audrey, as well. Ooh, and we can’t forget about Bec.
- I debuted the Lace & Lilacs Magazine! Issue One & Issue Two are both in the archives.
- I moved to Paris. And began my first year of college.
- I was interviewed a few times.
- I saw One Direction AND 5SOS in concert. ♥♥♥
- Michelle, one of the most talented bloggers I know, was kind enough to participate in my ‘lovely little inspiration’ series.
- The Paris ‘StellerMeet’ happened, and it was incredible.
- I started a personal city guide to Paris.
- I was featured in Artful Blogging. Pretty please purchase a copy?!
- I turned EIGHTEEN. How. Even.
- My dad and I visited Bruges, The Hague, and Amsterdam.
- I shot a photo-series on ‘Sugar’ for a class of mine. And had the images printed onto balloons (wtf?) to incorporate into a 3D piece with actual granulated sugar. That’s art school for ya.
- I became slightly obsessed with disposable film cameras. Oops.
- 120,000 followers on Pinterest?! What a milestone. I adore you all.
So, there you have it! A sweet, (sort of) short, & simple bulleted list of my 2015 highlights. Happy (almost) New Year.
xx Abby ♥
what a fabulous blogging year you have had. best wishes for another in 2016! <3
Thank you so much, Sarah! All the best to you, too. XOXO
It’s been such a great year for you, and hopefully an even greater one to come 😀 Love you lots <33 -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey’s
Thanks SO much, Audrey! I just know your 2016 is going to be fabulous, toooo. XOXO <3
What a lovely list of highlights, I’ll have a look at all these links 🙂 I’d love to visit Bruges, one day, all I’ve seen of it is the movie, In Bruges! You are so lucky that you moved to Paris, going there has been on my to do list for some time now and I’m hoping to go this year. Happy New Year to you, I love you blog design! x
♥ Amanda Says // Bloglovin ♥
Thank you so much, Amanda! Bruges is so lovely, I hope you’re able to visit soon! Happy New Year! xo