Colmar, France I & Resolutions for 2016
Happy 2016, Lovelies!
Before sharing my resolutions for the (sure to-be utterly wonderful) new year, I’d like to take a moment to thank you (yes, YOU) for following along on Lace & Lilacs. Your sweet comments, e-mails, and overall kindness mean the world to me. ♥
Now, this post is not a guide to Colmar… that will be posted in the near future. I shot the above photographs while there this past weekend, and have oh-so many to share that I thought I’d include a few in this ‘lil post. I hope you heart them!
Okay, okay. My Goals Are…
- To improve my French. I’m hoping to participate in an immersion course outside of Paris; we shall see…
- To earn how to use the old-fashioned film cameras my (incredible) parents gave me for Christmas.
- To improve my photography, both digital and film, in general.
- To blog often. Of course. ♥
- To do well in school.
- To read a lot of books. And watch a lot of TV, because… balance. 😉
- To stay true to myself. Some of my friends may be extroverts, and that’s okay. But if I’d rather be at home with tea & a novel than out with them, it’s completely alright. Again with the balance.
- To journal daily.
- To choose to be happy. To choose to be positive. To not let the negative attitudes of others affect (effect?) me. Easier said than done, I know…
I think that is about it for today. I’ll be back soon.