Colmar, France II & Links
I pinky-promise that my travel guide to Colmar will be published quite, quite soon, but until then enjoy the second installment of film photographs from my visit above.
Now, a ‘lil collection of links I heart for your Sunday:
- This quote, though. ♥
- While at BHV several days ago I stumbled upon a display of Cath Kidston items… prior to then, I was not at all familiar with the brand. OMG, guys. Cath took all. my. money. I mean… the cuteness!
- I adore this post of Lucy-Claire’s.
- These cookies Michelle posted. I can’t even. And how stunning are her photos?
- I completely, entirely, sincerely, totally detest swimsuits. They’re invariably hideous or awkward or highly uncomfortable, no? This one, however, seems to be utterly perfect. Like, I would actually wear it. Oof, that price-tag, though. Not today, not today…
- These flowers are kinda gorgeous.
I can’t get over how charming Colmar is… perfection!
Thank you so much, Laura!
I love seeing the world through your lens.
Thanks so much, Jennifer…. that means the world coming from someone as talented as you. xx
the most adorable little town!!!
and omg those cookies look phenom!!
Aww, thanks, Kayle! And I KNOW, right?!