A February Stroll (Tuileries & Champs-Élysées)
Happy, Happy March! ♥
I hope you are all well… the weather in Paris has been quite wintry this week (it snowed! for just several minutes, but still…), and I, along with many of my friends and peers, am not feeling my absolute best (I suppose this is what happens when you’re caught in the snow without mittens, a scarf, umbrella, or heavy coat?). But I digress…
Above: a few snapshots from a ‘lil stroll I took through the Tuileries garden and up along the Champs-Élysées. Below: a selection of links I heart.
- This banana bread, though. Michelle’s photographs are stunning, as per usual.
- I am head-over-heels in love with this dress. Of course it’s ‘no longer available’. Gah. My life.
- This rhubarb & blood orange bakewell tart of Bec’s is utterly gorgeous.
- This illustration/poster of Paris is too lovely. I want…
- Reminder! (Politeness is valued, though.)
- You go, Leo. ♥
- B A L A N C E.
- Lucy-Claire’s A-Z/Get-to-Know-Me post is absolutely fantastic/ SO worth a read if you ♥ her blog (which you totally should).
What a beautiful wintry stroll! Hope the sun comes out and spring shines on Paris soon :).
Aww, thank you, Laura! XO
bahahaaaa Leo’s needing an oscar has even extended to France lol!
Hahah REALLY THOUGH <3
My a cappella group is singing Champs Elysees by Joe Dassin 😀 Love that second to last photo! // It was snowing the day we got let off for “spring” break 😛 -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey’s
Hahah oooh, I haven’t heard that song! A capella sounds incredible, but I don’t think I’d ever have the confidence to participate in it. Fortunately my school is small and doesn’t have it haha.
And thank youuu!
Also… right… ‘spring’ break… who are they kidding? <3