Easter Photographs & Lovely Links
Happy Easter, Lovelies!
I hope you’ve had the most marvelous day. My mother and ‘lil baby brother (his twelfth birthday was last week – how even?) are in town for the holiday and our weekend was just wonderful – Disneyland Paris and shopping for the win!
Below are a few sweet links I heart, and above is an itty-bitty series of photographs of my very favorite novels. Enjoy!
- This Carrot-Coconut Bunny Loaf is the absolute cutest.
- Homemade Strawberry Earl Grey Peeps! J’adore.
- How to Say Easter (& Passover) en Français. ♥
- How to Learn a New Language. Someday I’ll be fluent in French… Someday.
- I’m a little bit in love with this adorable bag.
- Oh, how I would like to return to Japan sometime soon…
- 6 Creative Ways to Track Your Travels. All are utterly fantastic.
- Missing Oahu like crazy at the moment.