lovely little things: photographs. thoughts. links.
⋅ thoughts ⋅
- It is truly (at long last) spring in Paris, today. The sun is shining, the sky is a lovely shade of blue, and flowers are beginning to blossom oh-so-prettily. I was unprepared for the sudden change in weather (it was pouring rain; utterly freezing just days ago) and left the apartment to run errands sporting a sweater and coat – neither were necessary and both were highly uncomfortable, to say the least. It may very well be dresses daily from here on out… (Actually I wore dresses all throughout winter. I suppose what I mean is – dresses without multiple layers of sweaters and jackets atop? Their cuteness will finally be appreciated. 😉 )
- A few words about the items in the styled ‘still-life’ish images above: My little pink cashbook, two issues of Artful Blogging, one of Cereal Magazine, a pearl necklace of mine, a pressed flower, and one of my two analog cameras. Though the cashbook is utterly adorable, I recently stopped using it in favor of an app that tracks expenses/spending on my iPhone. It’s far simpler, but I intend to keep the original book around. Artful Blogging and Cereal are both wonderfully inspiring. You all must know by now that I heart pearls. And as for the pressed flowers (someday I’ll share a tutorial…someday…) and camera – favorites. favorites. favorites.
- And. Um. How is it already April 3rd? This year is flying by, it’s a tad frightening. At least summer is on its way. Hurray!
⋅ links ⋅
- This series of paintings. J’adore.
- Genius packing advice from A Pair & A Spare.
- House Goals.
- I am so in love with this darling dress.
- The 1975’s new album is absolutely everything.
xoxo! I’ll be back soon.
– Abby ♥
I like both those magazines; Cereal is especially wonderful. Enjoy your warmer days 🙂
Oh, thank you, Sarah. <3 xoxo
so jealous of springtime in Paris!
Thanks, Kayle! It’s the loveliest. <3
Spring in Paris sounds like a dream!
It truly is! xoxo
My spring has been a bit backwards. It’s gone from beautifully sunny and blossoming to wet and windy! Hopefully it’ll revert back soon 😛 // Wow I don’t even know what a cashbook is 😮 // Can’t wait for that pressed flower tutorial! // Omg that packing advice. That suitcase is better than my whole wardrobe T_T -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey’s
I hope your spring becomes sunny again, Audrey! // Hahah I’m not even 100% sure that I know… I’ve just been using it to track my expenses. // I’m so excited to create it! // And ummm I know, right?? Packing goalz. <3 xo
Ahh your photos have captured my heart once again!! Just so darling. And my oh my! Lisa Golightly is one of my most favourite artists ever! I’m glad you love the album. It’s pretty great 😉 xx Laura
Awwww, thank you, Laura! XOXO