Postcards from Copenhagen (Nyhavn & Tivoli Gardens)
2020 so far, a list
- I (semi) binge-watched the entirety of YOU, season 2. Um, guys… I have no words. What a fantastic show. What a terrible ending. Annnnd, that’s all I’m gonna say about that.
- On the 31st of December I received the ‘perfected’ (it’s still not perfectly perfect, but whatever, it’s pretty damn close) edition of the photo book I tirelessly worked on over the course of 2019. I photographed it a couple of days ago and I’ll be sharing more details soon; it’ll finally be available for purchase.
- I trekked over to the Jardin des Plantes to see the océan en voie d’illumination light-show thingy they have going on over there at the moment. It was quite crowded, but very cute. A bit underwhelming, I must admit, but still. Cute.
- On January 3rd I gots my nails done-did! I hadn’t had a manicure/pedicure since last March… it was seriously overdue, I know. My fingernails are now a shiny, sparkling navy blue-ish color and mah toes are pastel pink. This makes me happy.
- I changed my sheets! New year, fresh bedding. Feels good.
- Um, I’ve also spent approximately eleventy-zillion hours on Pinterest this past week. What can I say, I’ve had too much free time on my hands? And it’s addicting AF, man. So many pretty pictures! I just can’t help myself.
- My coffee consumption has def increased over the past couple of days. To be fair, I’ve mainly been chilling at home. And the Nespresso machine is, like, right there. I’m just saying.
- Ooh, and most importantly! I received the scans of all zee film photos I shot in Copenhagen a couple of weeks ago! I took an insane amount of pictures whilst there (oops), so I’m dividing them into two separate posts, the first being this one. Obviously. All things Nyhavn and Tivoli Gardens are pictured in the images above; I visited the former on December 24th and spent half of Christmas at Tivoli the following day. Copenhagen really is a little fairytale land. I adored it.
That’s it! (I know, I know, my 2020 hasn’t been especially productive thus far. But that’s gonna change drastically next week, so lemme soak in the nothingness right now, mmkay?)
Oh, and I shared the digital photos I shot in Denmark here a few days ago, you can read more about my trip there as well.