35mm film diary, autumn 2020
I’d not had time to drop film off for development for months, hence the lack of pics over here recently. Last Monday I finally made the trip, though, so here’s a little fall semester photo dump for anyone who cares. I’ve uploaded the images to a Flickr album, which is available for perusing right… here:
- I gots me an itty-bitty Christmas tree this year! Isn’t it just so freaking adorable?
- During confinement (part II) I went on approximately eleventy-billion walks in the Jardin du Luxembourg and took approximately eleventy-billion-and-one photos of the pretty pretty autumn foliage. I just couldn’t help mah-self.
- Prior to the second confinement, I spent heaps of time doing homework between coffee shops and Ash’s place. I also hung out with Saj and Ash tons, tons, tons.
- I turned 23 on November 25th! Usually I post a ‘lil something over here for my birthday with reflections on the past year etc. but honestly… I just did not have time this year, what with my studies and midterms and teaching job and all. Dats okay, though. Ash and I enjoyed some cute, teensy cupcakes and he built me a new table. I don’t know what I’d do without this boy.
- Also, the fall light was really effing spectacular.
That’s all for now. ♥
In love with these pictures! What camera are you using?
It’s so beautiful there-I love how you capture it <3 and happy belated birthday! (I just realized you're the same age as my sister in law! fun!)