(even more) Postcards from Barcelona
So, here’s the second half of those Barcelona photos I shared a few days ago. Let’s talk highlights, shall we?
- I mean, I don’t know if I would refer to this as a highlight, exactly, but that time Aish wanted Taco Bell and left me stranded in a Starbucks with a dead phone and no charger in order to go-to-there was pretty damn hilarious. I mean, I wandered around for like thirty minutes trying to find his effing Taco Bell but I got there eventually and ordered myself a vanilla soft serve cone. So, like, it was fine. Or whatever. (Also, this was somehow Maliha’s first-ever Taco Bell experience, hence the shot of her posing with her taco.)
- Oh, and there was that time it rained – like fucking poured – and we were literally trapped in a café waiting out the storm for like two hours. Great times.
- Ooh, and I almost forgot about that time Aish, Maliha, and I were planning to check out a club and decided to take a ‘lil nap before. Annnnd then Aish fucked up and set an alarm for 10am rather than 10pm so guess what we DIDN’T do that night? Jokes. (But I mean I was fine with it cuz I hate clubs anyway so.)
- My Fucking Restaurant. Enough said.
- We went to Barcelona’s Picasso museum. Which tbh was rather disappointing, I’ll be honest.
And I guess that’s it.