- This Peanut Butter Cake.
- An interview with the lovely Sarah Kieffer.
- These floral photographs that I’m quite proud of.
- My third blogging anniversary.
- An interview with Molly Yeh. Enough said (yay!).
- I went to Tokyo!
- And Angers…
- And Lampang. And Bangkok.
- The time I photographed Ms. Melissa.
- I interviewed Thea, and Lucy-Claire. They are both wonderful, wonderful people.
- I spent a couple of days in Santa Monica. Hearts.
- Lucy-Claire and I launched the Lace & Lilacs Podcast! It has been a while since our last episode, but I’m certain we’ll be back at some point… 🙂
- I made this GIF. I kinda love it.
- Popsicle Week 2015 happened. I contributed this recipe. It’s fab.
- This interview with Sarah Elwell is a favorite of mine.
- I heart this one with Audrey, as well. Ooh, and we can’t forget about Bec.
- I debuted the Lace & Lilacs Magazine! Issue One & Issue Two are both in the archives.
- I moved to Paris. And began my first year of college.
- I was interviewed a few times.
- I saw One Direction AND 5SOS in concert. ♥♥♥
- Michelle, one of the most talented bloggers I know, was kind enough to participate in my ‘lovely little inspiration’ series.
- The Paris ‘StellerMeet’ happened, and it was incredible.
- I started a personal city guide to Paris.
- I was featured in Artful Blogging. Pretty please purchase a copy?!
- I turned EIGHTEEN. How. Even.
- My dad and I visited Bruges, The Hague, and Amsterdam.
- I shot a photo-series on ‘Sugar’ for a class of mine. And had the images printed onto balloons (wtf?) to incorporate into a 3D piece with actual granulated sugar. That’s art school for ya.
- I became slightly obsessed with disposable film cameras. Oops.
- 120,000 followers on Pinterest?! What a milestone. I adore you all.
So, there you have it! A sweet, (sort of) short, & simple bulleted list of my 2015 highlights. Happy (almost) New Year.
xx Abby ♥